Working Effectively with Indigenous Peoples®
Thanks for considering Working Effectively with Indigenous Peoples® vitural training.
We are confident that this virtual training will increase your knowledge, enhance your career and increase your comfort level when engaging with Indigenous Peoples.
Via Webinar you will:
- Learn the history of Indigenous Peoples in Canada and the relationship between this history and the present demographic and economic environment;
- Review the constitutional and political context of Aboriginal/Indigenous relations, including treaties and self-government;
- Review the legal cases impacting Indigenous Peoples;
- Learn the business case and risk management strategies for governments and corporations to Work Effectively with Indigenous Peoples®;
- Learn effective communication strategies;
- Have access to our RESPECT© model and learn how use its principles to build effective relationships with Indigenous Peoples and communities.
We start a new course each month. Upon completion of all the required materials and having obtained at least 80% on all the quizzes you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
What you need:
- Internet connection, speakers, microphone and /or headphones with microphone
- Mobile Training: Attendees can join training sessions from their iPhone, iPad or Android device.
What you can expect during your access:
- Ability to chat
- Ability to ask questions
- Participate in breakout sessions
Please register to have your name added to the wait list for the fall 2017 virtual training courses.
What people are saying:
“I found the modules of Working Effectively with Indigenous Peoples® very interesting and informative as well! I found the on-line help very fast and helpful." C.Hoppins
$199.00 plus applicable taxes per participant; see below for pricing for your whole team to attend.
Can I buy this training for my team, and what if we are in different locations?
Yes, you can buy this for your team, and because it’s virtual they can participate from any location. Contact Maaria (maaria@ictinc) for team pricing.
What’s the difference between virtual and online training?
Virtual means you’re in a live class session with a facilitator; online training means you can access anytime anywhere with no interaction with anyone else.
How do I pay?
Online and you will automatically receive a receipt.
Do you let me know when it starts?
Yes, notification will arrive in your inbox.